Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Living Things and Cells Review Game

Finding a middle school science review game that your kids enjoy, but is also content based can sometimes be a challenge.  This is a Jeopardy style game is set up as a PowerPoint. It corresponds with the unit on Living Things and Cells from the Prentice Hall Science Explorer Series. Living Things and Cells Review Game Do you find it difficult to find ways to review with your students that is fun, but also actually reviews the material?  I have have always found game show like review games to be fun for students and also effective in reviewing.  There are so many times when I hear my students say something like "I totally forgot about that!"  While it makes me sad to hear it, I am also happy that I am doing this review so that students get an idea of what areas that they still need to focus on. I hope that you will check out this freebie.  You might also be interested in a Cell Project (another one of my freebies). Happy Sciencing! Cristina from Savvy Secondary Science

No comments:

Post a Comment