Friday, October 31, 2014

Cell Theory and Early Life Stations

As you may know from a previous post of mine, I have been using stations with my middle school students.  My second attempt at stations focused on cell theory and early life.  Below are the resources that I used and links to download them.




Cell Theory Brochure
This activity can be found on TPT.  It had a rubric associated with it, but I didn't use that part as I wasn't planing on giving it it's own grade.


Cell Theory/Early Life Notes and Powerpoint
Each student had a copy of the cloze notes and they watched a screencast that I made of the powerpoint.  This activity can be found on TPT and Syllabuy.




Cells Brainpop
I love BrainPop and so do my kids!  I had them watch this BrainPop video on cells (which happens to be free for those of you who don't have a BrainPop subscription).  You can find it here.  It has a quiz at the end that I ask the students to take and then we go over the results.  You can print out the quiz ahead of time if you prefer.



No comments:

Post a Comment